Make : Prestan®
• Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR.
• Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation.
• Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway.
• Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient.
• Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants.
• Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques.
• Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up.
• Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.